10 best remedies for the treatment of papillomas
HPV or human papillomavirus is widespread in the modern world. It can be present in the body of any person, regardless of age and lifestyle. You can get infected, both sexually and household. It is not always possible to understand about the presence of papillomavirus in the body right away, because for a long time it can be in a “sleeping” state. It usually manifests itself at a time when the bodys defenses are weakening (with hormonal failure or after suffering influenza, acute respiratory infections, etc.). The appearance of convex neoplasms on the body indicates HPV infection. Many people are disturbed by papillomas, whose favorite places are: armpits, inguinal zone, neck, eyelids. Often they are injured by clothing, which brings pain and discomfort. But even this is not the worst. The most dangerous thing is that the constant traumatization of these formations can lead to cancer. That is why it is extremely important to start treatment of the human papillomavirus as soon as possible. There are several ways to get rid of such growths on the skin. None of them guarantees the removal of papillomas forever, but there are chances to reduce the risk of their recurrence. With this disease, it can be shown:
- surgical intervention (radical method - excision with a scalpel);
- thermocoagulation (based on the action of a high-frequency wave);
- laser therapy (excision with a laser beam);
- diathermocoagulation (burning out by high-frequency electric current);
- cryolysis (freezing with liquid nitrogen);
- chemical preparations (use of harsh chemicals).
- give up bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs);
- eat rationally and qualitatively;
- have a permanent and trusted partner;
- go in for sports, temper (to strengthen general immunity).