Top 10 Hemorrhoid Treatments
Sedentary, eight-hour work, lack of a healthy lifestyle or, conversely, excessive workload. All this can lead to the ill-fated venous expansion. According to statistics, every third suffers from hemorrhoids, so it is important to know how to avoid or treat this disease.
How to detect hemorrhoidsTo know exactly how to detect hemorrhoids in yourself, you need to know how it can be provoked. Below are the main facts that can become an incentive for the development of the disease.
- Excessive exercise. If, with an existing disease, to engage in heavy physical exertion, then this can aggravate an already existing disease. You should not deny yourself physical education, but the weights will have to be postponed until recovery.
- Constipation. When constipated, a person may push more than usual, which causes high pressure in the rectum. High pressure causes blood flow to the already problematic area.
- Sedentary lifestyle or work. When a person sits still, the blood in his pelvis stagnates, which also leads to hemorrhoids. So that the blood does not stagnate, it is recommended to squat 10-15 times from time to time.
- Heredity. Ask your relatives about whether they had a similar disease.
Main symptomsWith hemorrhoids, sensations of itching, burning and discomfort when sitting are possible.
How to treat a diseaseThere are several treatment options that depend on the degree of neglect of the extension. If in the early stages completely conservative treatment options are possible, then more advanced stages require surgery.
- For undeveloped stages of hemorrhoids, doctors prescribe special ointments, rectal suppositories, tablets, special regimen adjustments.
- Application of all the means described above and a minimally invasive method.
- Operation.A radical effect that is applicable for complications or severely advanced stages.